Welcome To The 2013 Chick-fil-A Bowl!
We are pleased that you are interested in volunteering for this annual event. The 2013 Chick-fil-A Bowl promises to be bigger and better than ever as we celebrate our 46th Game. We have volunteer opportunities available from Thursday, December 26ththrough Tuesday, December 31, 2013.
Key Volunteer Information you should know:
1. Requirements: All Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and sign a release waiver prior to participating in an event. Teenagers, 14 years of age and older, can volunteer for the Parade with a signed waiver from a parent or guardian and also must have a parent or guardian volunteering at the Parade.
2. Schedule: Volunteers are required to attend Festival Division meetings, which will serve as informational/training sessions for volunteers. These meetings will be held:
Uniform distribution will be held at the meeting December 12th. Please add the dates to your calendar. Bowl week will be December 26th – December 31st, 2013.
3. Uniform: We will be wearing the same polo from last year (grey Russell long sleeve), so if you have yours in good condition, then you will not be required to purchase another one. All Festival and Game Management Volunteers will be required to purchase the 2013 official Chick-fil-A Bowl uniform with the exception of FanFest and Parade volunteers. This year's uniform for volunteers is a Russell long sleeve polo which will cost $25. Volunteers should wear full-length black slacks and comfortable, good conditioned shoes. FanFest volunteers will be given a complimentary Russell t-shirt and Parade volunteers will be given a complimentary fleece. The Bowl will provide complimentary name tags and long sleeve t-shirts for all volunteers.
4. Secure Information: The information obtained on this site will only be used by the Chick-fil-A Bowl Staff. We will not share, trade, sell or give access to your personal information to any other organization without your permission.
5. Downloads: Please review the informational documents listed to the right of the page.
Questions/Comments? Please contact Hannah Meyers, Events Intern, at email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest and participation. Enjoy the journey!